If this is your first time loading a PPH MTT HUD, this is what you should do.
- When playing a tournament, left click on the PokerTracker 4 icon and choose Change Profile – Tournament PPH with the correct version (FR or 6M and the Essential, Advanced or Premium version).
- The statistic bars and badges will be scattered around. To be able to move them around, left click on the PokerTracker 4 icon again and click Unlock Layout.
- You are now able to drag the bars around as you choose. To make sure who a badge/statistic bar belongs to, hover over the bar/badge and it will show you the players username.
- To move the bars/badges around, left click on them, hold and drag them to the postions you like.
- If you are happy with the layout, click on the PokerTracker 4 icon again and choose Lock & Save Layout.
- If you would like to make this HUD your default HUD, click the PokerTracker 4 icon – Change Profile – Make Active Profile Default for Table Type.