EasyStreet for HM2 v220.127.116.11 | 2015.03.08
- Fixes an issue where the PokerStars replayer could incorrectly be seen as a higher stakes table than allowed by the stakes restriction
- No longer unnecessarily activates inactive table windows when switching HUDs, which especially improves use with stacked table arrangements
- General reliability improvements
EasyStreet for HM2 v18.104.22.168 | 2014.11.10
- Updated blind level timers to handle new 18-player SnG breaks (every other hour)
- Added blind level timer support for PokerStars.FR site
- Improved reliability of setting up tables for switching
- Corrected an issue with using “Sequential” HUD hotkeys
- Notifies user if an attempt was made to use a “Next” or “Previous” hotkey without having any “Sequential” HUDs and hotkeys set
EasyStreet for HM2 v22.214.171.124 | 2014.10.22
- Added blind level timer support for Spin & Go tournaments.
- Updated Sit & Go support to include $0.50 9-player tournaments.
- Added a reset of the timer HUD location to its default position. Especially useful if HUD accidentally gets dragged off of the table window.
EasyStreet for HM2 v126.96.36.199 | 2014.10.20
- Added enable/disable selection for controller joysticks, which corrected an issue that arose with some users. Disabling controller joysticks (default) may improve switching reliability for others as well.
EasyStreet for HM2 v188.8.131.52 | 2014.09.15
- Improved HUD switching reliability
- Corrected rare issue that could occur in timer HUDs
EasyStreet for HM2 v184.108.40.206 | 2014.08.06
- Corrects issue where some hotkey choices could potentially cause switching errors
- Corrects issue where EasyStreet could be closed with its window minimized and not be visible when re-opened
- Sit & Go timer HUD bug fixes
- Checks Windows version and notifies user if incompatible XP version is used
- Checks for incompatible Windows 7 themes (non-Aero) and notifies user
- Notifies user if HUD layer window is actually active rather than table window when hotkey is pressed (reduces potential for “ignoring” HUD switch command without feedback)
- Gives audio and visual feedback if Next or Previous hotkey advances to an empty HUD slot (previously was seen as a failed HUD switch request)
- Allows user to manually identify location of PokerStars log file in cases where it is not automatically found due to non-standard installation location